EXPLORE THE WORLD OF THIEVES ESSENTIAL OIL SOAPS, CLEANERS AND SO MUCH MORE!
You may have heard of Thieves essential oil, and now you’re interested in using these products or distributing to your own customer base. At Pure Living Essentials, we have Thieves essential oil soaps for sale that will offer antimicrobial and immune-boosting benefits you or your customers can enjoy.
What Thieves Products Are Available?
Whether you are a distributor or a customer, you’re sure to appreciate the high quality products in our Thieves line, including essential oils, cleaning products, dental care products, hand soap and sanitizer, and cough drops and mints.
If you’re interested in any of these products for yourself, take a look at our product lines to start shopping.
What Are the Benefits of Thieves Essential Oil Soaps?
Beyond the antimicrobial benefits that all soaps provide, Thieves essential oil may also help improve one’s immune system, with a noticeable effect on nasal and sinus congestion. This makes Thieves essential oil soap a perfect addition to your or your customer’s bathroom or kitchen sink during the cold and flu season.
This essential oil may also help energize and uplift one’s mood, which is another great perk your customers can take advantage of if they are under the weather.
WHY SHOP AT PURE LIVING ESSENTIALS?
We want you to enjoy optimal health benefits that come from using high-quality standard therapeutic-grade essential oils, and at Pure Living Essentials, we emphasize Young Living Essential Oils ® highest leading standards, bringing the world’s best essential oils to you and your family. Additionally, we enjoy helping wholesale distributors get started! If you sign up with Pure Living Essentials as a Business Builder Distributor, Young Living Essential Oils ® offers generous discounts, free products, and much more, that you can pass on to your customers.
To learn more about Thieves essential oil soaps for sale or about our distributor program, fill out our online form. Or if you’re ready to get started as a distributor, sign up now and get started on being a part of our healthy and exciting community!
Important: After Clicking the Become a Member and Shop Button, Select Your Country & Language at the Top-Left Corner of the Membership Form.
Can't Find A Product Within Your Country?
Contact our Young Living Customer Service at 1(855) 429-2616 (Canada) or 1(800) 371-3515 (USA),
to Place Order Provide Our Sponsor & Enroller Number 255514.
If this button is not opening for you, click here to shop and become a member
Celebrate 25 Years of Thieves with Our Top 25 Uses!
This year and beyond we’re celebrating the 25th anniversary of the creation of Thieves®!
Combining Lemon, Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils, our one-of-a-kind Thieves blend has more uses than we can count! We know that each person has their own favorite ways to use Thieves, and we want to share ours, too.
So check out our top 25 ways to use Thieves
- Rub 1 drop onto the bottoms of your feet before heading out for the day.
- Diffuse to bring a spicy, welcoming fragrance to any room of your house.
- Add a drop or two of Thieves to mop water to add extra cleaning power and a fresh scent.
- Make a deep-cleaning scrub by combining baking soda, Thieves Household Cleaner, and 2 drops of Thieves to form a thick paste.
- Add a drop or two of Thieves to Thieves Laundry Soap for an extra boost of freshness for clean clothes that smell great!
- After washing your clothes with Thieves Laundry Soap, add 4–5 drops of Thieves onto a washcloth and tumble with the laundry in the dryer for extra Thieves aroma.
- Make your own deodorant? Give your DIY deodorant an aromatic boost with a few drops of Thieves.
- Diffuse Thieves with a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg essential oil for a delicious spicy-citrus aroma.
- Add a few drops of Thieves to a basin or bowl of hot water, tent a towel over your head and the basin, and breathe deeply for a rejuvenating home spa experience.
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Use to remove sticky labels on glasses. Remove as much of the label as you can, add a drop of Thieves, let sit for several minutes, then rub clean.
- Make a deodorizing room and linen spray by combining 4 drops of Thieves with water in a spray bottle and spraying around the house.
- Clean your dishwasher by running an empty cycle with white vinegar and 2 drops of Thieves in the detergent dispenser.
- Add a drop to the cardboard inside of your toilet paper rolls for a hint of Thieves freshness throughout the bathroom.
- Use a drop of Thieves on a tissue to remove stains from whiteboards.
- Put a drop on your hands, rub them together, then cup your hands loosely over your nose and mouth while inhaling.
- Add a drop to a cotton ball and stash it in your air vents to circulate the spicy scent of Thieves throughout your home.
- Scrub your sink with a few drops of Thieves after washing dishes to dispel any lingering odors.
- Drop Thieves onto a cloth and keep it in your gym bag to keep it and its contents smelling fresher.
- Combine 10 drops of Thieves with a cup of Epsom salt and add to a bath for a nice, relaxing soak.
- Take internally by adding 2–4 drops of Thieves Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and swallowing with water.
- Add a drop of Thieves Vitality and 2 drops of Orange Vitality to your daily glass of NingXia Red®.
- Give your herbal tea a kick of flavor by adding a drop of Thieves Vitality.
- Combine Thieves Vitality with Cinnamon Bark Vitality and Clove Vitality in dessert recipes that welcome a little spice.
- Add a drop to your toothbrush before brushing for an even fresher experience!