Sign Up Now in 4 Easy Steps
- Choose the account that’s right for you. (Click here to review membership options) The Essential Rewards program is available with the Distributor account at any point in time.
- Once you click on "Sign Up Now", the Young Living website sign up page will open in a new window. Simply follow the directions and you are ready to shop! When creating an account insert our Sponsor and Enroller Distributor Member Number 255514 save this number for your reference. Once you are signed up, you will receive an email confirmation with your own member account details for safe keeping. We value and appreciate you referring us, thank you!
- You can purchase products once you are signed up as a member. A Distributor Account provides great savings at no obligation to become a Distributor.
- You will be given a Young Living “Virtual Office” when you become a member to select the country you wish to place your order from (U.S. has full product selection, other countries do not have full selection but you are able to order from either country by selecting the country which you are placing the order from). Your Young Living Virtual Office allows you also to select either an “Order” or an “Essential Rewards” order depending on your account type, which can be changed at any time, contact Young Living Customer Service number below.
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER
- RECORD NOW AND INSERT DURING SIGN UP PROCESS OUR SPONSOR & ENROLLER ID # 255514, THANK YOU, WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!
2. FIRST STEP OF SIGN UP PROCESS:
SELECT YOUR COUNTRY FLAG AND LANGUAGE PREFERENCE, TOP-LEFT CORNER OF SIGN-UP PAGE.
Email Pure Living Essentials at info@PureLivingEssentials.com or contact Young Living Customer Service at 1 (800) 371-2928 and have your membership and PIN number handy.
If you're not a member yet, provide Young Living Customer Service with Pure Living Essentials' Member Sponsor #255514 to open an account.
Thank you for shopping at www.purelivingessentials.com.
MEMBERS LOGIN at YoungLiving.com, select your country and do everything through your Virtual Office with Young Living, enter your Member # and Password and in the left navigation of your Young Living Virtual Office, click "Order" or "Essential Rewards" to shop, depending on your account type.
Pure Living Essentials – Young Living Essential Oils®, Independent Distributors, Suzanne Croken, Canada
If you wish to be contacted by phone provide your telephone number and Suzanne Croken will return your email message by phone.
PRODUCT ORDERS & ASSISTANCE
When creating an account use Sponsoring and Enrolling Distributor Member Number 255514, save this number for your reference!
If signing up through YoungLiving.com website -
When creating an account at YoungLiving.com use Sponsoring and Enrolling Distributor Member Number 255514, save this number for your reference!
Pure Living Essentials is here to assist you with your product purchases and any questions you may have regarding our site, your order, becoming a member, best product solutions and much more!
Type of Accounts
2 Membership Options to choose from:
Enjoy choosing an account that is right for you! Change the type of account anytime!
Wholesale / Distributor — Save 24% off retail pricing. retail customers are welcome to open this type of account too to save with no obligations! Plus, gain access to all other specials, promotions and the Essential Rewards Program offering free products. More affordable access to Young Living products puts wellness within your reach. No minimum orders, no monthly order, and no customers of your own required, no obligations!
Customer — I want to buy Young Living products at full retail pricing.
*Accounts become inactive after one year if there has been no purchase of $50 US (50 PV).
*Reactivate your account anytime, choosing any type of account.
*The Wholesale / Distributor account is the Best Value, requiring a one-time purchase of your choice of a Starter Kit to open the account.
Products are shipped to over 38 countries.
Restricted Products depend on the regulations in each country. The order will be held in customs if it contains a restricted product and the recipient will be contacted usually by the courier and arrangements will be made for the other items in the order. The recipient will need to contact Young Living to request that a refund be issued. Once a product is restricted, Young Living does not attempt to resend the product to prevent the situation from occurring again.
Young Living is constantly striving to bring every member the lowest shipping prices available, sometimes absorbing a portion of cost, to help minimize the burden for our customers, if shipping rates by our carriers must increase due to rising cost of fuel and other economic factors. As the fuel surcharges changes almost daily, we do not have individual rates available, shipping is calculated at the time of purchase.
Autoship Essential Rewards Program Members
Enjoy reduced shipping rates for these monthly orders.
Shipping Rates are subject to change, Young Living reserves the right to change rates at any time without notice.
Tracking your Orders
All account members can use your own online Virtual Office, to track an order follow these steps:
- Login to your Virtual Office after selecting your country from the drop-down menu provided at www.youngliving.com .
- Click on View My Recent Orders.
- Locate your order and click on the tracking number. This will give you an estimated delivery date and/or other information posted by the shipper.
If there is no tracking number, the order has not shipped.
Return of Product
Within 30 days, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, unopened products may be returned after shipment for a full refund, on the same method of payment, of the purchase price and applicable sales tax (less shipping charges). Opened products, we welcome you to return your product for credit or exchange for another product, within 30 days. Please contact Young Living as opened items are returned on a case by case basis. A member may return any sealed, opened product or defective product with which a member is dissatisfied, up to 90 days after shipment for credit of the purchase price and applicable sales tax (less shipping charges and a 10% handling fee). Excessive returns may result in suspension of your return privileges. Damaged or incorrect shipments of products will not be subject to fees. Please request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). You will receive a confirmation number and the appropriate return address for the product. The credit, exchange or replacement for the return will be processed once it is received at the Young Living location, unless otherwise permitted by Young Living.
Returns are easy!
Contact Young Living Customer Service
Young Living Programs are Subject to Change
It is always recommended that if your question is regarding any shipment or product, to contact Young Living Customer Service (see below to contact).
Contact Pure Living Essentials for further assistance
Pure Living Essentials does not intend to make any claim that Young Living's products are useful in the prevention, treatment or cure of any disease or condition, nor any claim for, or representations about any Young Living product, other than those claims or representations found in current Company literature or on labels. Pure Living Essentials urges its' clients to read the product information located within each product item listed through this website or visit YoungLiving.com site and for further information about our products and their specific purpose, you may also want to check with a publishing company called Essential Science Publishing that carries several items that contain useful information concerning essential oils, supplements and animal care with essential oils. Essential Science Publishing can be reached at 1 (800) 336-6308 or www.essentialscience.net.
Copyright © Pure Living Essentials. All Rights Reserved. All logos and text contained on this site that are not property of Pure Living Essentials are copyright of their respected owner(s). The statements included in this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.